Download iPad 4 ( iPad with Retina Display ) Quick Start and User Manual in PDF format
The latest New iPad 4, marketed by Apple as iPad with Retina display, is the 4th generation of iPad Tablet serial product line.
iPad 4 was announced on October 23, 2012, as following up generation of 3rd-generation iPad, and is expecting to ship to consumers on November 2, 2012.
iPad 4 includes Retina display ( same as iPad 3 ), the new Apple A6X chip, and the Lightning USB connector same as saw in iPhone 5.
iPad 4 will be shipped with iOS 6.0, providing audio-visual media features, including electronic books, periodicals, films, music, computer games, presentations and web content.
iPad 4 will use Apple’s own Map software instead of Google Maps. But now you can download google maps for iPad 4 under iOS 6.0.1 system now.
iPad 4 Technical Specs:
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable Li-Po battery 42.5 W·h (153 kJ), 10hr life
- Screen: 9.7 inches (250 mm) 2,048 × 1,536 px color IPS LCD display at (264 ppi) with a 4:3 aspect ratio , Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Input Method: Multi-touch screen, headset controls, proximity and ambient light sensors, 3-axis accelerometer, digital compass
- Camera: Front Camera- 1.2MP, 720p HD Back Camera- 5.0MP AF, iSight with Five Element Lens, Hybrid IR filter,Video stabilisation, Face detection, ƒ/2.4 aperture
- Dimensions: 241.2X185.7X9.4 mm
- Weight: Wi-Fi:652 g, Wi-Fi + Cellular:662 g
- Connections: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
GSM UMTS / HSDPA 850, 1,900, 2,100 MHz GSM / EDGE 850, 900, 1,800, 1,900 MHz)
CDMA CDMA/EV-DO Rev. A 800, 1,900 MHz
GSM LTE 700, 2,100 MHz UMTS / HSDPA/HSPA+ / DC-HSDPA 850, 900, 1,900, 2,100 MHz GSM / EDGE 850, 900, 1,800, 1,900 MHz
CDMA LTE 700 MHz CDMA/EV-DO Rev. A 800, 1,900 MHz UMTS / HSDPA/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA 850, 900, 1,900, 2,100 MHz GSM / EDGE 850, 900, 1,800, 1,900 MHz
Compare iPad 4 to other most popular tablets
Compare iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPad mini