The latest New iPad 4, marketed by Apple as iPad with Retina display, is the 4th generation of iPad Tablet serial product line.
iPad 4 was announced on October 23, 2012, as following up generation of 3rd-generation iPad, and is expecting to ship to consumers on November 2, 2012.
iPad 4 includes Retina display ( same as iPad 3 ), the new Apple A6X chip, and the Lightning USB connector same as saw in iPhone 5.
iPad 4 will be shipped with iOS 6.0, providing audio-visual media features, including electronic books, periodicals, films, music, computer games, presentations and web content.
iPad 4 will use Apple’s own Map software instead of Google Maps.
Download iPad 4 (iPad with Retina Display) Quick Start & User Manual in PDF file
iPad 4 Technical Specs:
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable Li-Po battery 42.5 W·h (153 kJ), 10hr life
- Screen: 9.7 inches (250 mm) 2,048 × 1,536 px color IPS LCD display at (264 ppi) with a 4:3 aspect ratio , Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Input Method: Multi-touch screen, headset controls, proximity and ambient light sensors, 3-axis accelerometer, digital compass
- Camera: Front Camera- 1.2MP, 720p HD Back Camera- 5.0MP AF, iSight with Five Element Lens, Hybrid IR filter,Video stabilisation, Face detection, ƒ/2.4 aperture
- Dimensions: 241.2X185.7X9.4 mm
- Weight: Wi-Fi:652 g, Wi-Fi + Cellular:662 g
- Connections: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
GSM UMTS / HSDPA 850, 1,900, 2,100 MHz GSM / EDGE 850, 900, 1,800, 1,900 MHz)
CDMA CDMA/EV-DO Rev. A 800, 1,900 MHz
GSM LTE 700, 2,100 MHz UMTS / HSDPA/HSPA+ / DC-HSDPA 850, 900, 1,900, 2,100 MHz GSM / EDGE 850, 900, 1,800, 1,900 MHz
CDMA LTE 700 MHz CDMA/EV-DO Rev. A 800, 1,900 MHz UMTS / HSDPA/HSPA+/DC-HSDPA 850, 900, 1,900, 2,100 MHz GSM / EDGE 850, 900, 1,800, 1,900 MHz
Compare iPad 4 to other most popular tablets
Compare iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPad mini